Monday, October 20, 2008

Stan's Top 5 Animals

Just for fun……STAN’s TOP FIVE ANIMALS

1. Deer----graceful, powerful, extremely agile, beautiful in the woods

2. Elephants---so strange looking, in fact hilarious….yet strong sense
of family and community, intelligent

3. Birds…..not all, but most….hawks, blue birds, cardinals, humming
birds etc, delightful color to nature

4. Dogs…..the best animal, not all but most---our best friend, loyal,
always wags its tail, glad to see you, good company….

5. Butterflies ---this year we had lots of flowers that attracted
them…. adds beauty… multi-colored; looks like a stress free
existence

0pps…I forgot humans…..

Add your comment on your top animal and why…just for fun

2 comments:

Casey said...

Birds: Simple, both the hunter and the hunted; endlessly fascinating habits, patterns, and varieties.

Anonymous said...

Hey Stan!!! A voice from the past here. Send me an email or call me sometime. I'd love to catch up! Also, if you can, have Jeremy call me. I can't seem to get his number anywhere. Hope to hear from you soon.